Saturday, April 22, 2017

Time To Check My Mascara!

 
I keep my mascara no more than 4 months before tossing it. I know that there is probably lots still in the tube, but I'm not going to take any chances. My mother is losing her eye sight and I have seen how that affects your life. Her loss of eyesight  was largely her own fault... not paying attention to her diabetes and she is paying for it now. I'm not going to follow her example. I buy three tubes of mascara at a time and tape an expiry date to each of them. When the time comes... into the garbage it goes and I start on the next tube. Another good reason not to spend a ton of money on the expensive stuff!
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning

I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
A Beginner's Meditation JourneyIf you can stick it out for 30 days... and I did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment