Monday, April 24, 2017

Why I Need Mason Jars

 As we are now living in the country, I'm off to find some Mason Jars. Check out the photo below. Obviously, I not the only one who is leaving big city living behind!! 
This trio will fit into my country kitchen perfectly!  And just think about everything that they can hold!  And I love the soft colors that have been used! Yes, this works for me. 
 
Here's a Photo
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning

I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
A Beginner's Meditation JourneyIf you can stick it out for 30 days... and I did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment